"Whether you think you can or you think you can't, you're right" - Henry Ford
Whether it's a relaxing spa or a full daily workout we have the membership package for you. Our Spa Verta membership includes use of the spa during opening hours and the gym 24 hours as well as immediate enrolment to our 'Great Mates' scheme that allows up to 20% off all hotel facilities. For more information on membership or you would like to discuss this further please contact email@example.com.
Spa Verta Membership
- Use of the spa during opening hours.
- Use of the state of the art Life Fitness Gym 24 hours.
- Immediate enrolment to 'Great Mates' hotel scheme which allows you 20% off all the hotel facilities including food & beverage, hotel stays and retail items.
- One introductory fitness assessment with our resident personal trainer.
- 2 Guest Passes per annum
Joining Fee £25.00
(Monday - Sunday) access £75.00 per month
Corporate memberships available on enquiry, please contact us for more details.
Her motto: ‘Only a well-nourished, well-aligned body will perform optimally!’
Telephone: +44(0)7946612407 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Judit is our resident Level 3 Personal Trainer, Nutrition Adviser, Rehab Trainer and Certified Strength & Conditioning Coach. She is in with the main stream of new information and training techniques so no doubt she can help her clients and our hotel guests & members with the possible best information and knowledge available out there. Her clients will also benefit from Lifestyle Coaching and Dietary Advice on top of the weight loss, muscle strength, Corrective and Functional Training she offers as her services. Judit puts great emphasis on coaching clients into better postures and movement habits her devotion is evident as she is an active writer for a international scientific magazine, Recreation, where she discusses injury prevention and rehabilitation through movement screening and corrective exercises with health & fitness professionals and fitness enthusiasts alike. Her mission is not to be underestimated she aims to touch more and more people with the message of a healthier and fitter life. Judit’s plan is to reach out to 100,000 people all over the UK and her native country, Hungary by 2020.
Additional services available:
- Food Intolerance Testing
- Muscle Quality (MQ) and Body Fat % (Skulpt)
- Macronutrient needs.
When you choose to work with Judit expect professionalism, fun, enthusiasm, sincerity, real care for your wellbeing and fantastic results!
Individual session with consultation: £65
Follow up sessions: £60
10 Sessions: £550
For further prices on services and package options please enquire.
- Advanced Level 3, REPS accredited Personal Trainer
- MSc Strength & Conditioning Middlesex University
- Certified Strength & Conditioning Specialist (CSCS)
- Rehab Trainer Specialist (Rehab Trainer, Australia)
- Pre- and Post-natal Training Fit to Deliver
- Corrective Exercise Specialist (NASM)
- Paul Chek Holistic Lifestyle Coach L1
- Paul Chek Scientific Core Conditioning
- MSc Biologist University of Szeged
- Applied Nutrition